Hillfort Public School is a co-educational school with the policy – “Class School preparing smart students.”
1. What is the teacher-student ratio at HPS?
Ans: HPS takes care of children with an evitable teacher-student ratio of 1:30.
2. What is your tuition policy?
Ans: Since the school gives personal attention to each and every child, external tuition and coaching are not advised. Remedial classes are regularly conducted.
3. Where can I find information regarding the admission procedure?
Ans: Check out ‘Enquiry form’ -feel free to contact us.
4. Which classes do you give admission for?
Ans: Any class with a vacancy. The classes strength is 30 students in each class.
5. Why do you restrict the number of students in each class?
Ans: To ensure each child gets maximum personal attention.
6. In what ways can a parent interact with the school?
Ans: HPS encourages parents to take part in their child education.
Every year orientation program is organized.
The school organises ‘Parent- share a session’ in assembly, every week to share their thoughts.
Parents are invited as judges, to judge CCA Activities, conduct a class, assist teachers, etc.
Teachers are available for discussion on Saturdays with prior permission.
7. Are the fees refundable?
Ans: The school fees once paid will not be refundable in any case.
8. What happens if a child gets injured on campus?
Ans: HPS has first aid facilities for an emergency, GB hospital is 5 minutes away.