The Objective of Hillfort Public School is to provide a scholastic students education necessary to help students achieve a versatile personality with successful attitudes in all spheres of life. As children grow up, the parents anxiety for quality education for them also grows. They look for an institution which not only imparts the best education for all round development of their child but also fulfilment of personal lives of becoming useful members of the community. This is what Hillfort Public School caters to assist the students to grow morally, intellectually, physically and socially inculcating in them habits of basic virtues of honesty, dedication, hard work, excelling in both academic and non-academic activities. The child is like a lump of soft clay, given in the hands of the school to be molded into individuals to face the challenges of life both personally and professionally.
DR. SHRIKANT JICHKARAn eminent educationist who taught us that, we can grow only as high as we aim for, we can cross the boundaries of our thoughts only as far as we seek, we can visualize only as far beyond as we can see and attain only as freely as we dream. In more ways than one, we owe the inception of this school to him. He gave Hillfort the concept of, “Value-based education.”
- Offering creative, caring, innovative, stress free and harmonious learning environment for the children.
- Imparting quality education through varied opportunities so that they learn to explore and experiment with hands on material.
- To channelize their energy through activities in desired direction.
- To develop the children’s ability to express their thoughts and feelings in a fluent language with confidence.
- To orient the child to develop “Five S” Self learning, Self confidence, Self reliance, Self discipline and Social skills.
Vision & Mission
OUR VISION :
We provide an education that will enlarge the intellectual horizons and broaden the outlook of students.
OUR MISSION :
To stimulate young minds while endorsing our vision successfully by promoting the best interest of the student in all relevant contexts, for the harmonious growth and development of our greatest treasures i.e. ‘Our Children.’
As said by John Dewey, “Education therefore, is a process of living, and not a preparation for future living.”